Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sleepy Sunday

We're a sleepy family today!  Both girls had sleepovers last night.  I probably don't need to say more, but I will.  :)
Ry slept over at her girlfriend's house and tells me that they were in bed by ten o'clock... asleep not long after that... sure...  She was pretty grumpy tonight.  In fact, we had an amusing evening as Ry tried hard to stay mad over something silly that had us all poking fun at her.  In all her grump she couldn't keep a straight face and the giggles kept sneaking up on her.  She'd try to cover them up with a good howl or wail, never quite pulling it off though.  I know this isn't behaviour we want to encourage but it was good to see her laugh at herself too.  I couldn't help but get the camera to let her see how her eyes showed her laughter.  Nice try Ry!



"I'm a natural grump!"
 
uh huh

Darcy had her BFF, Ellie, over here for a sleepover. Darcy and Ellie were in bed by nine, and informed me through giggles at 10:30 that they planned on staying up until midnight... they almost made it but I was back in my bed (after a series of shhh girls) by 11:45.  They were both up before seven this morning!  Despite not having much sleep they both had much more energy than I did today and spent lots of it enjoying the beautiful fall day!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Tan! Happy to see you had a good Sunday - despite a few grumbles!

    ReplyDelete