Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for family:
My husband.  He loves me despite my crazy moments.  He reminds me to laugh. 
I love him.
My kids.  They make me smile.  They teach me a lot.  They drive me crazy.
I love them.

I am thankful that my family is healthy and happy.  (ok... most of the time!)

I am thankful for the option/opportunity/ability to stay home for the past two years and look forward to the next 6 months.

I am thankful that my friends are always there to listen and share a laugh or a gripe.

I am thankful for all the support and encouragement from our family and friends.

I am thankful that my husband cooks the turkey on the BBQ so I have lots of oven space for all the other yummy stuff.

I am very thankful that we had a nurse last night!  ahh... sleep is a wonderful thing...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment