Tuesday, October 12, 2010

LOVE

We have this thing in our house... it's called LOVE.  It's pretty special and, I think, a little unique.  It happens at least once a day.  I can't even remember when it started or how it started.  All I know is that all of our kids know what it means and get pretty excited about it.  You see, anytime Damian and I display any kind of affection towards each other in front of the girls they feel the need to be a part of it.  The witness of the PDA will yell out "LOVE!" and they all come running.  Caelan's even in on the action!  He doesn't even need the girls to announce it!  If Damian and I are trying to sneak a quick unobserved quiet hug Caelan will scootch over in high speed and wrap his arms around our legs.
Here are the pics of the LOVE on Sunday morning... be forewarned, sometimes LOVE can be a little rough!
  

 
 
Calean giving Ryland some LOVE







No comments:

Post a Comment