Friday, October 1, 2010

A New Beginning!

So here we are... with a brand new blank page... We've come so far from the first time I sat down at the computer to update the world on the arrival of our son back in October 2008.  
I've been having a hard time updating the Caringbridge website lately. Primarily because there's lots going on and it's not all about Caelan anymore, however, since that's 'his' website I don't feel like I should be blabbing on about the girls or whatever else is happening in our lives.  I was also growing very frustrated with the limitations on uploading photos!  This is the beginning of our family website - complete with lots of photos, at least that's my plan... and you better hold me to that.  There has been so much I wanted to share lately, but I'm going to have to pace myself if I plan on writing daily.
This morning Caelan and I headed out to OCTC to see Marie, Caelan's physiotherapist, with Gramma.  Well did I have a surprise for them!!  Caelan was out to impress this morning with all the new tricks he showed Damian and I last night.  Caelan got himself into a kneeling position all on his own!  He was so proud of himself!






Cheering for himself :)

So much fun! A little scarry too when I think that this is one big step closer to walking and all the trouble that brings with it!!

1 comment:

  1. He was magnificent this morning such a big boy, standing with a little help and kneeling and so proud made us all proud to be honest. Hard not to go on and on about how wonderful, intelligent and awesome the kids are :) Gramma

    ReplyDelete