Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Caelan!

Here's a picture of my big two year old boy.  He had a nice relaxing day with no appointments.  We went for a long walk this morning and then spent most of the day playing trucks.  I can't believe how fast the past two years have gone by.  He's taught me a lot in those two years and I'm sure the lessons aren't over!  When I look back at how far our boy has come and all that he's accomplished I get pretty overwhelmed.  It was a bit of an emotional day.  It's pretty amazing when I think back to those NICU days.  The future was looking pretty scary then and we often wondered what our new normal would look like and how we would adjust.  I'm delighted to say that I think we're doing pretty darn good.  Caelan is a very happy smiley boy and I'm so proud of him! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment