Monday, October 4, 2010

Blue Skies

Caelan and I tried our best to enjoy that beautiful sunshine today.  The air was fresh and crisp; it was the perfect fall day.  I love days like this.  We could have spent all day outside, but I'm determined to get back into some sort of routine with all his exercises.  I'm proud to say that today we managed to get through Caelan's "list" and still had lots of time for a walk, a swing in the park and a horse ride in the backyard.  Caelan is big into pointing right now which makes our walks (and every other minute of the day) interesting.  Not only am I trying to determine what he's pointing at but I'm hoping that I'll know a sign for it!  If not, well, I resort to some sort of description since at least I know my colours pretty well!

crazy hair, eh?


  
Caelan in his Prone Board Stander
 

No comments:

Post a Comment