Saturday, November 12, 2011

amazing

It really is amazing what a good nights sleep can do!!

This morning Caelan didn't wake up fully until almost EIGHT O'CLOCK!!

He coughed a bit around six this morning for the first time, which was prefect because that's when I have to give him his clonidine.  At first I thought, wow I feel so refreshed! I think I'm up for the day, but I was able to crawl back in bed and fall back asleep quite easily.  Yeah!

At seven I woke to the beep of Caelan's feed pump ringing off - Caelan was still sleeping...

Now I thought I really was awake and settled in on the couch -- to be woken up by Darcy a half hour later!!!

You never realize just how foggy you are on little sleep because you just get so used to it.  It becomes the new norm.  And then one day you get decent sleep and everything just seems so clear!!

Let's just hope this is the new beginning... I can only hope.

1 comment:

  1. I am jealous.........even my dogs don't let me sleep............

    ReplyDelete