Friday, August 5, 2011

Photo Challenge Friday

Darcy and I have decided to participate in a photo challenge that I stumbled across over at debiehive.  It wouldn't surprise me if Ryland joined us but she's left on a camping adventure for the weekend.  This photo challenge wasn't something I thought I was looking for but I will admit that since I've returned to work I haven't enjoyed taking pictures as much as I used to.  I'm hoping this will help me find new reasons to take pictures.  We have decided to alter the challenge slightly.  Instead of making this a daily challenge we've decided to make it a Friday challenge, so for the next 30 Fridays you'll get a photo! 

30 weeks,  30 pictures.

So without further delay... here is our first Photo Challenge picture

1.  Self Portrait




EDIT:



3 comments:

  1. I love them! I look forward to the next 30 weeks! at least looking forward to the Fridays. =)

    Love Toad
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. good lookin ladies....enjoy the challenge. I can't wait to the pics!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darcy looks so grown up and you look beautiful
    xoxo
    T

    ReplyDelete