Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Parade of Lights


This past weekend we went to the Santa Clause Parade of Lights in Orleans with Damian's parents and sister.  I'd like to say that it's a tradition and we go every year, but I know we've missed a few!

If you've never been to a night time parade it really is an experience you shouldn't miss.  It's similar in all aspects to your typical parade except that all the floats are decorated with Christmas lights.  It's absolutely beautiful!

This year, it was a particularly cold night, which made our hot chocolate when we got back to Gramma and Grampa's that much better!!

It was a fun night with family and the first thing I get to check off our Winter Bucket List

4 comments:

  1. What a good looking bunch!!
    Just stating the obvious:) Gramma xx

    I love Santa parades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've never done a Christmas parade, let alone a night time one..I'm sure my girls would love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to start a bucket list!! I can almost guarantee that your girls would love it... as long as it's not too cold!

      Delete