Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My Little Chef


Caelan's been cooking up a storm in the kitchen/restaurant that Darcy put together for him.  They can play so well in there, but eventually play food ends up everywhere and it doesn't look much like any restaurant I'd want to visit!!

Caelan has also continued to help me bake cookies every Sunday morning while the girls are at curling.  It's kind of become our thing.  He continues to amaze me with his interest in all things food and kitchen related and yet it's still such a challenge to get him to put anything to his lips!  It's definitely a change to bake cookies with someone who isn't interested in taste testing the cookie dough all the way through and scamming extra chocolate chips!  Although, he must be listening to his sisters because he's always eager to add more of them!

On another cooking note, I've posted our November Meal Plan.  This month we're trying a few new recipes and using up some of those freezer meals that we prepared in October.  I had a couple cooking weekends and stocked the freezer to the point that it's almost too full!!  We had been talking of getting an order of beef but right now I'm not sure where it would go!  Oh well, the one thing I know for sure is that food disappears quickly.  It seems you're always in need of something. So, I'm sure that it won't take long before we have more than enough room once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment