Friday, November 16, 2012

Entertainment


Every night after dinner this week we've been priviledged to experience a little something special.
 
At first I thought it was just ants in her pants and a little extra energy
 
I soon realized though that it had a lot more to do with being able to see herself in the patio window.
 
What a performer... 
 
 
 
 
Another night there was a different original song, sung to a similar tune.
The lyrics went like this:
 
I wonder how far I can drop kick you now,
drop kick you now,
drop kick you now.
I wonder how far I can drop kick you now,
oh yes you'll go far,
oh yes you'll go far.
 
I don't know where she gets this stuff!?!?
 
No matter how bad my day has been or how tired I am,
I can't help but smile
and sometimes laugh.
 
 
 Linking up a little late with Mama Kat
Writing Prompt #5Tell us and/or show us something that made you smile this week.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love that kid - she is priceless.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is just delightful! I love it when kids use their creative side. I'll have to learn more about CHARGE. A special boy must have been sent to special parents. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete