Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Birthday to the man I love


Thank you for still loving me as much as I love you.
I want you to know that I appreciate how hard you work for your family.
I'm proud that you're an involved and loving Dad who's passionate about his family.
I delight in watching you act as a human jungle gym for our kids.
I'm grateful that you make dinner even though it's not your favourite thing to do.
I'm thankful that you still flirt with me and always try to make me smile and laugh.
You are an all around good guy and my best friend.

I hope that you had a fabulous birthday, despite having your eleven year old's eyes bug out when she guessed how old you were...

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. He is lucky to have you… as lucky as you having him…
    To a great couple, parents…
    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that you had a wonderful Birthday Damian, I am very proud of him too Tanya.
    Have to say you are good for each other, you balance each other and you both really love the other the best gift that you can give or receive. Love the Birthday pie instead of cake you embrace each others little oddities which is fun:) xx
    Gramma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your day was fab dam!

    ReplyDelete