Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Date Night?

hmm... okay that might be a bit of a stretch as I sit here in my jammies on the computer while Damian's reading on the couch behind me with Caelan snuggled in watching cartoons...  but the girls are sleeping over at Nana's, so it's kind of like a date night with two less children!

Think some more effort may be required...  We did cook dinner together and talked then, but that doesn't cut it.  I'd like to think we do that most nights.

Better be off to put in that effort...  maybe a game of scrabble is in order, lol!  Such exciting date nights!!

Oh, I was just reminded there's the World Juniors semi-final hockey game on... not a good night for a date night.

It's okay though, I've got some plans in the works for a real date night.  One that takes us out of the house without any children!  Can't wait!!

2 comments:

  1. Event he night you are planning is not a real date night... no kids ...but... not just the 2 of you......it is the start of effort!!!

    xo
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Tam, it's even better - it's a double date!! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete