Saturday, January 4, 2014

melting snowman cookies

Last year Caelan and I made these cookies for New Years Eve...


They were basically sugar cookies with marshmallows melted on top... I was a bit disappointed because my marshmallows didn't melt like I thought they should.  They were still a huge hit and tasted great.

This year I was inspired on Pinterest yet again and thought we'd try a different melting snowman cookie recipe.


I'll start by saying they were delicious!!

I think they look more like some oozing alien heads than snowmen.  Maybe it's the green eyes...

I can't help but laugh when I look at them.  I guess that's a good thing?!?!

I would highly recommend if you are going to make these to either refrigerate or freeze the oreo/cream cheese balls before trying to dip them in the white chocolate!  I couldn't dip them as they were too soft and started to lose their shape so I just spooned the white chocolate on over top.

No comments:

Post a Comment