Monday, January 20, 2014

Alligator rolls

Changing Ronan's diaper is like trying to change an alligator.

The instant that his back hits the change table he's flipping himself over onto his tummy and quickly getting on all fours.  I'm not sure where he thinks he's going to go since there really isn't much room up there. Especially when I've got a death grip on at least one leg.

I think he's just expressing his intense desire for "independent thinking".  If I lay him down he wants to sit up.  Naturally.

The other day we had a bit of a messy change after a series of attempts at "independent thinking" on Ronan's part.  This required a full change of clothes, not just the diaper.

While I tried to regain control all Ronan wanted to do was look out the window.


At least I have an idea as to where he thinks he's going to now...

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, I did not enjoy the alligator roll phase but look at that cute tooshy. LOL Try to cooperate for Moma little Ronan!

    ReplyDelete