Wednesday, December 12, 2012

O Christmas Tree!

On Friday night we finally got our Christmas tree up.   Some people have imposed rules in this house about how early we're allowed to start Christmas decorating... I understand completely because when I was growing up I made a real stink if we discussed putting up the tree before my birthday!  Then I grew up and I guess I just don't get that excited about my birthday anymore.  However, my husband has stole my reasoning and Christmas decorating is not allowed to happen before his birthday and we've had a couple very busy weekends since then.  Ideally, I'd like to do all our decorating the same weekend as the Christmas Parade of Lights but this year it just didn't work out that way.


Caelan and I watched these three get the tree "fluffed".


Caelan helped Daddy get the lights all ready.
I know this is a blurry shot but I loved the cheeky grin he was giving me!


Then on Saturday morning we put all the ornaments on.
ta-da!

(Advent Calendar Day #7 & #8 activities)

No comments:

Post a Comment