I thought I'd share some of the comments regarding their learning skills and work habits from their teachers.
- Ryland is a kind and respectful student who works diligently to achieve success academically.
- She listens attentively in class and stays on task during work periods.
- She completes homework on time and with care.
- She listens to and respects the ideas and opinions of others.
- She works cooperatively with a group to reach the assigned goal or task.
- She accepts responsibility for her own learning by listening attentively to the instructional lesson and grasping new concepts easily.
- She is a very polite listener by respecting the rights and opinions of others.
- Even thought Darcy displays confidence about most topics, concepts and learning activities, we would like her to show more interest towards new learning situations.
- She begins her work promptly and completes class work on time.
- She works very well without supervision and respectfully allows others to complete work without interruptions.
- She gets along quite well with her peers and cooperates well with others when working in group situations.
- It has been a pleasure teaching Darcy this year and we are very proud of the progress she has made over this year.
Hard to believe that Ryland will be in grade 6 and Darcy in grade 4 next year!!