Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day!


It is my opinion that today should be a statutory holiday!  Who's with me?  Should we get a petition going?

It's kind of cheap when you think about it since February 29th only comes around once every four years.  It's not taken into consideration for those of us that are salaried employees, so basically we get to work for free.  I guess if you're paid hourly then it's an extra days pay.

I wish that we could consider it a bonus day. 

A day that you can do whatever you want with.

I can guarantee you my extra day would not be spent at work!

So what are you doing with your extra day this year? 

Clearly I'll be working for the pure joy of it.

2 comments:

  1. like you working for the "sheer joy of working" lol...I'm just happy that Ontario has a Family Day that I get to enjoy : )

    Happy Leap Day my friend
    xoxo
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I have a pretty negative attitude, huh? I'm having trouble making a positive spin on it though... The least they could do is put the extra day in the summer instead of winter!! :)
      grumble, grumble, grumble...

      Delete