Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday - Summer Fun Drinks

The sun is shining and the humidity is rising.
It's got me thinking about lazy afternoons out on the deck enjoying a fun summer beverage.

Top Ten {Tuesday}

 
These are the drinks that I think suit the season best!

1.  Strawberry Daquiris - really any flavour works
2.  Margaritta
3.  Pina Colada
4.  Pear vodka in Sprite with a squeeze of lime
5.  Raspberry Smirnoff Twister
6.  Blue Hawaiian
7.  Spiked lemonade
8.  Mojito
9.  Bellini
10. Sangria - although I have yet to try it!  On my list for this summer.

Any special summer drinks that you're looking forward to enjoying??

1 comment:

  1. Bud Lite Lime...some say it's not really "beer" but it's the only beer that I can drink and I find it refreshing : )

    Blueberry vodka & lemonade
    T

    ReplyDelete