So... the top ten worst places to have a mosquito bite.
- ear - like, really? that can't be satisfying for them, how much blood we got in there?
- knuckle - just too darn boney/bumpy
- ankle or heel - often further irritated by your shoes, sox or pants
- side of your hand that rubs on the paper as you write - it'll drive you mad!!
- on your wrist where the cuff of your shirt tickles it all day long, or where your watch or bracelets bug it
- nose - because you just look dumb for not gettting it before it got you!
- toes - too tiny for a good scratch
- bum - let's face it, nobody can pull off scratching their arse without looking like a redneck
- anywhere on your child who doesn't handle these things well
- anywhere you can't reach
How about you? Where's your worst skeeter bite?
And better yet, what do you do to relieve the itch?
Note: This post has been shared with oh amanda