Monday, April 18, 2011

slow cooker recipe blog

Who doesn't love coming home to the yummy smells of dinner all ready and waiting for you after a long day? 

I was pretty impressed when I came across this blog, A Year of Slow Cooking.  If you're looking for slow cooker recipes check it out.  There is no doubt that I enjoy using my slow cooker, but I can't imagine using it every day for a year like this person did in 2008. (Let alone posting all the pictures and recipes on a blog about it!)

I have yet to try any of the recipes, but can't wait to try the creme brulee!  Who knew!?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the site...LOVE IT!

    Here's one for ya....it's got a Newfie twist..hope you like it..I love it.

    http://awickedscoff.blogspot.com

    A Wicked Scoff - Scoff being a Newfie term for a "feed", meal, you get it right!

    Have fun at Bea's on the 13th...take a camera and post some pic's for me...I'm still waiting for her to show off her kitchen reno's!

    xoxo miss ya
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool blog....bookmarked!

    ReplyDelete