Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkinferno

Last Friday night after their shopping excursion with Nana, the girls were picked up by Poppa and Lolo and their adventures brought them to Upper Canada Village where they went to Pumpkinferno!



Apparently there were some intimidating line ups at first but once inside the crowds dispersed and they had no problems seeing all the amazing pumpkins displayed.


It sounds like everyone had a great time.


 I can only hope they do it again next year because I'd like to go too!

3 comments:

  1. wow...I want to go...think we can make it a date for next year?

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I want to go to - I will have to show Jimmy the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a date Ladies! I think it looks just amazing!
    Now that it's on our radar, surely we won't forget!!

    ReplyDelete