Monday, February 7, 2011

My Sister's Wedding

What a great day! The sun was shining and it wasn't too cold... as far as February weddings go, I don't think you could have asked for a better day. 

I didn't get nearly the photos I thought I would - not one of the bride and I, Tam and I, or all three of us!  Not even one of me with Ry and Darcy!!  Maybe that early morning affected me more than I thought because I can't believe I didn't get any of those.  The hair and makeup team showed up at my Mom's at 4:30 in the morning and Tam and I were first up.  It was rough but that's what you've got to do for a 10am wedding.  Thank goodness the professional photographer didn't show up until 7am!  Can't wait to see the shots he got!  Here are some of mine.

Lacing up her dress

Beautiful bride in the limo


No comments:

Post a Comment