Monday, January 10, 2011

peek a boo

Where's Caelan?

peek a boo!




It amazes me how often Caelan gets a kick out of playing peek a boo.  We play this multiple times a day in various forms; under blankets, around corners, over furniture, through openings...  we're constantly looking for an opportunity to play.  Always ready with a big smile, Caelan loves a good game of peek a boo and I love that he loves this.  At just over two years old I didn't think he'd still find so much joy in it.  I'm so glad he still does.  It's such a simple, small, easy thing that brings smiles and laughter to our entire family every time.  We're so lucky.  This little guy is such a trooper.  He's so easy going and happy.   When I think about all he's been through I wonder how he can be so good natured.  It really is amazing.  We should all take a page out of Caelan's book and find the time to enjoy the simple things.

No comments:

Post a Comment