Friday, January 28, 2011

grrr...

Our computer has another virus so I'm on the laptop... I really miss the computer.  I know lots of people love their laptops.  Not me.  Not yet anyway.  I guess because we bought it for Damian to use so I don't feel like it's mine.  I don't have my files, my pictures, my favourites.  grrr...  that would be my excuse for no posts lately.  I know it's weak but that's it.

Okay enough grumbling... Happy thoughts.

My sister's wedding is one week away.  ONE WEEK!!! I think it's starting to stress them out.  I don't think they have a lot of big things left to do, but all the small things add up and it's still overwhelming.  I've offered to help but there isn't much that can be helped with, well that, and she's a bit of a control freak (you know it's true Toad, xo)  What I still have to get done is a fairly short list;  The girls' and I all need shoes, Damian, Ry, and maybe even Caelan all need hair cuts and I have yet to write my speech. I think that's it... hmmm... probably not.  I should make a list! :) 

My son seems to think it might be a good idea to try crawling.  He's been working on it for the past few days.  I've been trying hard to get some action shots and then finally got some great ones today only to realize I don't have a clue how to download them onto the laptop.  I'm sure I could figure it out.  Just not sure I want to that badly.  Anyway, he's not there yet, but he's definitely got the idea.  He thinks it's pretty amazing when he tries to  kneel with no hands.  Very proud of that move indeed. 

Other than that, life's been pretty busy.  Wedding stuff mostly.  It's been great fun spending all that extra time with Toad and Tam, just a lot to do.  Much more of a social life than I'm used to! LOL  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment