Thursday, January 20, 2011

here they are...

Caelan's new glasses!!  We just picked them up on Wednesday.


As expected, Caelan is really not a big fan and it is extremely difficult to get a picture of him with them on.  He whips them off in lightning speed!  This is as good as it got and they're slipping off a bit because I don't have the elastic tightened.  He does enjoy cleaning them though...


and he takes that quite seriously.


I think we'll have lots of 'fun' tomorrow trying to keep them on...  Looking forward to any hints you may have for getting a toddler to keep glasses on.  All suggestions are welcome!!  I need all the help I can get!

1 comment:

  1. He looks so cute with them on, he looks like grampa when he is cleaning them, grampa also takes it seriously and it drives him crazy that I don't clean mine as often as he cleans his:) Maybe if we all keep telling him how handsome he looks with them on? I really don't have any great idea on how to keep them on, good luck!

    ReplyDelete