Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday's fun

Who can resist all that snow falling outside?  Not us. 
The girls were quick to get themselves bundled up and out. 
Caelan thought that was a great idea and we soon joined them. 
What a fun way to spend their last day of Christmas holidays!

Man, they make this look so easy... I'm sure this is where my boot goes.

hmm... enough of that, let's try my hat...

Hurry up Mom, I'm melting in all this stuff!

Hooray finally outside!
Look at all this snow... but I can't get it off my mitt!

Darcy

Ryland

I was very proud of myself for being able to get this sled out of the garage rafters.  Ry had fun pulling Caelan around the backyard and he had a blast!!
We were outside for a couple hours and enjoyed some super yummmmy hot cocoa when we came in!

1 comment:

  1. Glad that you all got out to enjoy the snow it was fun I really enjoyed taking Bullet for his walks.

    ReplyDelete