Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A fave

If you enjoy a good scone, this is the place for you!




The Scone Witch makes fresh scones that are buttery, flaky and extremely delicious. There are two locations; one downtown at 388 Albert and the other in New Edinburgh at 35 Beechwood. It's dangerous since the second location is almost close enough that I can justify a quick detour on my way to work to pick up a yummy treat in the morning.

There are lots of other things on the menu but I have yet to try anything other than the scones. Even at that, I'm still working through the sweet flavours of the scones and haven't tried a savoury one yet. I'm anxious to go there with friends to sit and enjoy some tea and scones on a beautiful relaxing outing... Not sure when that will be...

In the meantime I'll continue to enjoy my quick morning treat every now and then.

1 comment: