Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bump update II

Just wanted to let everyone know that I had my 32 week ultrasound earlier this week and everything looks good.  Confirmed that there looks to be a healthy heart, two kidneys and a stomach!  The tech probably thought I was crazy for focusing on things that I can't imagine many other expecting Mom's look for.  Thankfully, after I explained the situation she was more than happy to clearly point out all my areas of concern.  Baby is estimated at weighing over four pounds and heart rate was 132.  All in all, it was a very quick appointment.

The follow up with my obstetrician the next day went just as quickly.  No weight gain for me in the past two weeks - don't know how that's possible, but I'll take it!  My blood pressure was good.  No concerns, no questions and next appointment is in two weeks.

4 comments:

  1. Excellent news - happy, happy : )

    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think maybe I gained the weight for you during these last 2 wks :( gotta make sure I am warm and soft so the baby will snuggle with me?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can certainly work with that! You know the baby will love snuggling with you regardless though, xoxo

      Delete