- I spent two nights in Mississauga last week. One night packing for the trip and one night unpacking upon my return. That takes care of Monday through Thursday of last week.
- I read a book! A real novel, not work related, something I've really missed while training. Unfortunately I finished it my first night in Mississauga and had nothing to read for the flight home. That was Tuesday.
- While there, I bowled for the first time in over 10 years. I don't think anyone is going to want me on their team anytime soon. That was Wednesday night.
- We've had ongoing computer issues. Or maybe it's just me. In the evening the computer gets frustratingly slow and often I just have to turn it off. I'm going to assign that to Friday night.
- We hosted an impromptu "turkey dinner" party with family and friends that I considered a grand success! I'm still enjoying the leftovers. That was Saturday.
- Finished our taxes. Felt really good to get that done and filed. Now just waiting for the refund. That was Sunday morning
- I had a fabulous date night with my hubby. We went to see the movie "The Hunger Games" and enjoyed a quiet dinner for two at one of my most favourite Ottawa restaurants, Il Piccolino. That was Sunday night.
- Woke up to freakin' snow!!! At the end of April!!! The school was without power and the school buses were cancelled on Monday!!! This made me quite grumpy.
- At work I have 5 different training subjects to run make up sessions for this week. I found out on Friday and I've only delivered one of them before. I had to prepare and read through at least one of the programs. That was Monday night.
- Last night, Tuesday, was a repeat of last Friday. Instead of losing my mind on the computer, I picked up a book and half watched reruns of Big Bang Theory. I decided that I would try the computer again in the morning!
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
where does the time go
I don't know, but I'm going to try to figure it out...