Friday, February 15, 2013

one week

Hard to believe that I've been off work for one week!

What a week it's been though!

  • Friday the kids had a snow day so all dreams I had of a relaxing quiet day including a nap disappeared quickly.
  • Monday was another snow day!! 
  • Tuesday I went and did errands all by myself.  It was glorious!  Groceries all by myself, the bank all by myself, Walmart all by myself!  Loved every minute of it!!  Tuesday evening, Damian and Ryland went to an information night at the high school.  Slightly traumatized to think that she'll be going to the high school next year no matter how many times I'm told that the kids in grade 7 and 8 are kept separate from the higher grades.
  • Wednesday I went into town for my 35 week appointment.  Everything still looks good, baby's head is still down and I did my GBS swab.  No weight gain again for those of you who are interested!  Afterwards I met up with my sister and niece for a little shopping and lunch.  Then raced back out to pick up Caelan from school for his appointment with Genetics at CHEO (more on that in another post).  Caelan and I stopped by the office quickly to drop off my parking pass and then spent some quality time together in Chapter's.  We got home just as Damian and the girls were heading out to the eye doctors.  No concerns with either girls vision.
  • Thursday I had the morning to get some laundry and house cleaning done before going to get Caelan from his Dentist appointment.  Also managed to get some returns back to Walmart and check out Old Navy's sales.  Damian had a Dentist appointment too later in the afternoon.
TODAY, finally I have a day to catch up on computer correspondence, pay bills and return phone calls...  Maybe that nap too since I've been up every hour the past few nights and fighting a terrible cough.

Tonight I'm looking froward to a nice relaxing dinner with girlfriends!

So my first week off hasn't gone how I imagined it would and I'm almost glad to see it over, but at least it's ending on a good note.

No comments:

Post a Comment