Friday, March 23, 2012

Walking

I've had a few people congratulate me on Caelan's ability to walk ... umm.  Nope.
I guess it's something I blogged and figured I should clarify because he is most definitely not walking.  Not yet anyway.  He is however, showing a lot more interest in walking and is anxious to be on his feet.  He's at the stage where he pulls to stand easily and wants you to hold his hands so he can walk about.  We're thrilled with his progress.  Trust me, when he walks you'll know because I'll be gushing and I'm positive there will be lots of photographic proof!  For now though, we just keep taking it one day at a time...

1 comment:

  1. It will come! I love when you tell him how good he is coming with his standing and walking the pride that just radiates from his little face. He has caught up to what he lost from his last stint in the hospital and improved so much he should be proud. Gramma thinks that he is one determined little boy in so many ways, love you Caelan!
    Gramma xx

    ReplyDelete